Natalie Korotaeva, UX/UI designer
Photo by Alexander Zulechner
My name is Natalie Korotaeva, I'm a UX/UI designer with 9+ years experience in tech.
Currently shaping the future of banking working on George,an online banking app from Erste Bank with 5+ million users.
I'm teaching students about UX design at Talent Garden Innovation School and Technikum Academy Vienna.
I also lead a developer community Developers Circles from Facebook with more than 1000 members in Vienna.
Outside of my day-to-day I love drawing, reading c̨̪͔̓̿̅y͕̦͙̍̈̇͜͞b̝̼͈͌̒̏͌͟e͖̱͌͞r͕̯̱̽̃͡pu̻͙̩̪͒̀͂̕ṇ͖̫̥̬̌̾̊̂̚k̻͗ novels, and travelling around the world.
George: currently woking on integrating third party plugins into our platform, designing, doing UX research, conducting interviews with our users, and improving the existing product (web and app).
- WeAreDevelopers : job platform and the biggest congress for developers in Europe. I was doing user research for a new smart reading machine learning project, working on improving the job platform and also managing developer relations with a developer community.
- craftworks: AI & software solutions for predictive quality and predictive maintenance in industrial companies. I designed a price prediction tool for the Austrian national railway company ÖBB a price prediction tool, a sales platform for car leasing services for Porsche Informatik, an internal app for employees for Hilfswerk,and a new platform for relocating for the startup Leichtgemacht. Most of the stuff I've made is under NDA.¯\_( ツ )_/¯
Also: fintech startup DealMatrix ( exit Startup300) – web/app design & development, graphic design, usability testing and prototyping
StartUs.cc: social media marketing and UX for startus.cc magazine
IT product management and media planning at telecom company Novotelecom
Workshops and public speaking
- AI against Climate Change Workshop together with Liad Maligen
- Hackathon with Facebook Developer Circles at Junction
- Diversity in Design together with Andra Bria
T̴h̸e̷ ̶F̷u̶t̴u̶r̵e̷ ̵i̵s̶ ̴n̵o̸w̴ © 2020